The Supernova Guardian 1300TL Professional Series Ultra Bright Tactical LED Flashlight is designed with the most current LED lighting technology. This flashlight ranks as being the brightest LED flashlight. It has Brightstar Memory technology and five modes of operation which include S.O.S., strobe, low, medium, and full.
The LED flashlight’s strobe mode has a self-defense feature that flashes off and on to disorient those who wish to do harm. The Supernova Guardian Flashlight runs on 3 AAA alkaline batteries or rechargeable lithium batteries, which are both included in the deluxe set. The flashlight is designed with a booster circuit that assists in extending the life of the batteries.
I recommend the Supernova Guardian 1300TL Professional Series Ultra Bright Tactical LED Flashlight for several reasons. It has an aluminum alloy finish that is scratch and shock proof. This means it is very durable and I do not have to worry about the flashlight breaking if I accidentally drop it on the floor. It even has an anti-slip handle which means I am less likely to drop it. I have used the flashlight several times, but it still has a beautiful like new shine. I have accidentally brushed it up against a sharp metal edge without scratching the surface.
I also recommend the Supernova LED Flashlight because it comes with a convenient storage box designed with a magnetic closing lid. I know my LED flashlight will always be stored safely in the box. The Supernova Guardian 1300TL Pro Series Tactical LED Torch is very well-built, which means I can always count on having a durable and reliable flashlight that is easily accessible at all times.
After purchasing the Supernova Guardian Tactical LED Flashlight, I found several operational and design pros and cons.
- The batteries were easy to replace because there was no need to remove the entire light. I just had to unscrew the end of the flashlight.
- The flashlight is very lightweight, which means my hand was not tired after holding it in one hand for a long period of time.
- It is very bright. There was no need to use several flashlights in the dark areas I needed to work in.
- It comes with a removable belt clip, which means I had access to it at all times. There was no need to search for the flashlight when I was in the middle of a project.
- It is VERY well priced compared to other LED torches.
- The operation switch seems a little soft, which means it may wear out quickly.
- The lens is not completely clear, so projects with small parts were harder to see.
After weighing out the pros and cons of the Supernova Guardian 1300TL Professional Series Tactical LED Flashlight, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I am actually considering purchasing a second flashlight. Since the flashlight comes in a great box, it would be a perfect gift for any of my friends and family members.
I recommend the deluxe set because it comes with everything you need to use the flashlight right away. I did not have to purchase anything separately because the deluxe set includes the Guardian 1300TL, a removable belt clip, a battery conversion case and 3 AAA batteries, an 18650 rechargeable lithium battery and charger, and a gift box with a closing magnetic lid. The Supernova Guardian 1300TL Professional Series Ultra Bright Tactical Flashlight would make a great addition to any gear collection.